Account Executive - Partners
Camio is a real-time Search Engine for the real
world. Our job is to make remote video monitoring cost-effective.
We're the best software platform for turning video into a powerful
source of information. By enabling machines to see and understand
what's happening in the real world, Camio helps its partners deliver
the best value in video monitoring solutions.
Creating happy customers
As an Account Executive for Partners, you hunt for the
companies that match our partner profile, identify the ways we bring
them the most value, and onboard them as Camio partners. You make
their success our success by chasing down opportunities together.
You bust your sales quota by helping them bust theirs while turning
prospects into happy customers.
If you're smart, persistent, and you get things done — while
being a joy to work with — then we want to hear from you.
Leading sales cycles from start to finish
- Identify, develop, and onboard strategic system integrators
and solution providers.
- Present Camio with the technical depth and business insight
to clearly highlight our value and differentiation.
- Evaluate opportunities critically and distill learnings
quickly to inform product and engineering teams.
- Make joint sales calls with partners to build relationships
that uncover new opportunities and increase revenue for partners.
- Project revenue via well-managed sales funnel that reflects
an excellent grasp of each deal's stages.
- Thrill customers with fast iterations from our engineering
team by precisely defining the problems to solve.
Bringing smart, persistent, and disciplined management
- 5+ years of sales experience, ideally with a SaaS tech
company, with a track record of top performance.
- Curiosity-driven listening skills with a history of
consultative sales and clear understanding of customer objectives.
- Capable of both business and technical engagement at
multiple levels of the organization including CTO/COO/CFO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work-the-problem, hands-on attitude in collaborating with
the team to grow the business.