puts existing IP cameras to work to tell you when something important happens. It's a real-time video search engine that streams events to Global Security Operations Centers (GSOCs) worldwide. Led by former Googlers, Camio powers the top companies in industries spanning manufacturing, real estate, technology, mining, education, retail, finance, and insurance. The demand for solutions that can see and understand what's happening in the real world is propelling Camio to be the video infrastructure for a wide range of applications.
We need help scaling operations with our growth. The primary responsibility is to make the entire team as productive as possible by identifying and removing administrative and logistics burdens. We are open to your starting part-time if you cannot be full-time immediately.
- Overall: run Camio's back office, office administration, and event coordination.
- back office: handle quotes, invoices, AR/AP, payroll, expense reports, accounting, taxes, shipping
- office admin: take care of scheduling, supplies, office equipment, inbound calls (very low volume)
- event coordination: organize webinars, trade shows, exec briefings, off-sites, and travel
- inventory management: procure hardware, update quantities on hand, track hardware/warranty/serial numbers/locations
- smart on-site hands: set up new office hardware for remote access by Engineering team
If you're attentive to detail and eager to help others with an eye towards expanding or specializing your role as Camio grows, then this could be a great way to join a company that's defining a new category of SaaS with all the associated upsides.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Precise written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and follow through
- Proficiency in productivity tools like G Suite, Quickbooks, Expensify, bill.com, Gusto, Salesforce
- COVID-19 vaccination to be in-person in San Mateo, CA office
Nice to have
- Accounting education or experience (we outsource our bookkeeping, but familiarity would help)
- Flexibility to be full-time if need to start part-time (but we include health benefits and stock options even when part-time)
- Familiarity or willingness to learn big data reporting tools/SQL